Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

speaking of binos

JB Florida

I've been using steiner 8 X 30s for 5 years and really like them....but in glassing for long periods a pair of 10x would be better.
I like the swaro's and ziess (except for the price) has anyone bought some from that are used? I have seen several listings but the prices have been pretty close to new cost?
Ideas??????
thanks,

Hey J.B optics here in N.Z are real expensive and I kept gettin outbid on Ebay USA, so I went to ebay Germany or Austria can't remember which now, and bought a pair of Zeiss and A pair of Steinheil Munchens direct from Europe, you have to look under Fernglas, anyway a lot on offer there at good prices.

I broke down a few years ago and got a pair of Sawro. Can't spell it. Swarofski. Best investment I have ever had.

Kiwi,

I don't understand?
When I go to the ebay site, I can't find a listing by country at all?
Can you give just a bit more info please???

Gundog,
I used a friends a while back and the swaro blew me away....I had no idea there would be such a difference. I take good care of my sh!t so they will surely last my lifetime ;)

Yo J.B just go to ebay.com, Then scroll down and the bottom left of opening page has Global sites with counties listed, just click on country you want mate,

Yo J.B just go to ebay.com, Then scroll down and the bottom left of opening page has Global sites with counties listed, just click on country you want mate,

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back