Caribou Gear Tarp

South Dakota Pheasants

Just on a cloth or do they make a alcohol pad?
oh what ever you have handy I suppose. I was usually prepared just to squirt it on the foot pads using the bottle cap, but what ever works really.

For those on the edge about coming this year, this seems too be the best year for birds here in SD in the last seven years maybe, great hunting! But covid is hot and heavy right now too

oh what ever you have handy I suppose. I was usually prepared just to squirt it on the foot pads using the bottle cap, but what ever works really.

For those on the edge about coming this year, this seems too be the best year for birds here in SD in the last seven years maybe, great hunting! But covid is hot and heavy right now too
Madame Gov. would prefer you don't mention the "C" word.

Just found this thread. Looks like you had a great hunt. South Dakota pheasant hunt is something I've thought about for a few years.

I have a 5 month old gsp. I would love to get her out there this coming fall. Any tips on how you decided where you were going to hunt? Was all your hunting DIY public ground or was there trespass fees? Did you have a chance at anything other then pheasants?

I have a 5 month old gsp. I would love to get her out there this coming fall. Any tips on how you decided where you were going to hunt? Was all your hunting DIY public ground or was there trespass fees? Did you have a chance at anything other then pheasants?
shoot me a message and I'll see what we can get figured out for ya

There is public land, a lot of it is USFWS Waterfowl production areas. It seemed like the ley was finding these areas next to food crops. Only had permission on on one private farm.
In South Dakota you can hunt right a ways but you need to stay on them.
A lottery for NR Waterfowl hunting, they are proud of that.

Back