Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

South Dakota Deer Results

I am interested in South Dakota: particularly black hills whitetail in the future. Could anybody give some insight on their non resident draw process. Do they have preference points? If so approximately how many would it take to draw that tag? Any help would be appreciated.

I am interested in South Dakota: particularly black hills whitetail in the future. Could anybody give some insight on their non resident draw process. Do they have preference points? If so approximately how many would it take to draw that tag? Any help would be appreciated.

Looks like if you had 5 or more points this year your odds were pretty good. Anything 4 and under and the odds drop off pretty quick.

Holy cow there was some point creep! Even for whitetail tags!

Congrats to everyone who drew. I need to use my SD points soon. 10 points for the BH should do it.😁

Is there OTC archery 🏹 deer 🦌 and pronghorn in South Dakota? I was trying to find out via the website link above.

Is there OTC archery 🏹 deer 🦌 and pronghorn in South Dakota? I was trying to find out via the website link above.
Not technically OTC. For deer, you are SOL for ‘22 unless you only hunt private land. The app deadline is April 1st.
I believe the archery pronghorn is unlimited, but you have to “apply” ahead of time to ensure getting a tag

Not technically OTC. For deer, you are SOL for ‘22 unless you only hunt private land. The app deadline is April 1st.
I believe the archery pronghorn is unlimited, but you have to “apply” ahead of time to ensure getting a tag
Ok 👌 thanks I wasn’t sure. I sadly didn’t apply for pronghorn or deer 🦌 in Wyoming for a few reasons. But I was hoping to save up and at least do an OTC or possibly a left over type tag 🏷. I even thought about archery 🏹 antelope in Colorado since I already paid the $100 for the small game license or an OTC cow elk hunt. Possibly a last ditch opportunity in AZ during the late archery 🏹 deer in December for my birthday 🥳.

Back