Yeti GOBOX Collection

Sony Handycam

WH's OutdoorsChick

I was just wondering if anyone can tell me the easiest way to make copies of a DVD that was made on our new Sony HandyCam. I have to confess I have not read the whole manual yet, but we are so busy lately, I was hoping someone can let us know the easiest way to do it

Thanks

Depending on what kind of handicam you have and If you are somewhat handy on the 'puter, there is some software called Pinnacle Studio 9 that allows you to download your movies into your computer. You can then either burn to DVD/disc or you can edit the video and add sound effects etc to make movies that are emailable. It's easy to use software and works great.

Or you can take your tapes to a video production company which will burn them to DVD's for you for about $50 each- which seemes a little high to me. But you could probably fit several handicam tapes on one DVD.

Try DVDSanta. I just played with it this weekend. There's a free version that puts a little header on your DVD (very small) for about 1-2 minutes then it disappears. It's free so you might as well try it out.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back