Yeti GOBOX Collection

Some prehistoric bowkills!

schmalts

Went out carp shooting with my friend Bruce but the water is too cold yet for carp. got into some gars though. they are a lot harder to hit because they are so skinny but managed to nail a couple
gar.jpg

gars1.jpg

gars.jpg

Great pics
wink.gif

I have talked about going with some buddies of mine many times, but have yet to make the trip. It would be a blast with my recurve
biggrin.gif

Schmalts, WHAT ?!?! no Shirt off
wink.gif

COOL pics man, I lived in Louisiana with Gar Fish. Crazy fish !!

Moosie, i kept my shirt on so you didnt get all hot and bothered. Ithica, they are farm field fertilizer.....
The carp i have a home for, the brothers at work will take those for fine eatery.

Looks like a good day of gar stickin'. I have never had a shot at one, but they look like they would be quite a challenge with the way I shoot.
biggrin.gif

I am planning on chasing some carp this weekend if the weather cooperates.

Thanks for the pics. How big do the gar get in your neck of the woods?

Mtmiller, they dont get as big as the alligator gars down south do. these are decent size fish, we saw a few a little bigger but missed or didnt get a shot. \ Check out the one my buddy got, the white spot on his head is where i took his eye out, and a chunk of his head on an earlier shot. we spotted him a little later and this time hit him a little more square.
eek.gif

The carp may start in this weekend if the weather stays warm. They are real late this year.

Those are cool pic as always .....

wow I can barely hit a carp with a bow let alone a fish that skinny...
Delw

Back