Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

some last minute plan changes for me...might need some help

JASON LEE

IndyJ had to bow out of the hunt for work reasons. I am now not for sure if I have a ride to ranch on friday or a ride to hotel on thursday night, or a ride back to the airport by noon on monday. Is there anyone that will have a car there, be able to help me on any of these trips or would it be easier to just rent a car?

What? Call me, (210)288-2727. We can figure this out. Are you kidding? :( Oh, Indy J, not you. Yes, you can ride with me. I have to go write down all those arrival times, etc. You're covered.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 03-27-2002 09:16: Message edited by: Tom ]</font>

There should be plenty of transportation. I'm renting a car, Tom will be there with a pickup, as well as several others. The only problem might be a ride back to the airport on Monday. My flight leaves Sunday afternoon. I'm sure someone will be able to work it out. If nothing else, you could ride back with me on Sunday, get a room for Sunday night and take a shuttle from the motel to the airport Monday.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back