MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Some December pictures

Idaho Ron

I went on a hunt the 3rd of Dec. I was going to a new place and was using my GPS to guide me. I was driving through fog and not paying attention to the road. I looked out the window and this is what I see!
231745.jpg

These elk were miles from the nearest mountain that you would expect them in. I think there was 6 or 7 cows. The little line below the bull is a crack in my windshield.
That day was a great day of hunting. The first hunt we made was a 2 mile walk that provided 1 bird. When I got back to the truck I rested and took off again. In the next half a mile we got 7 birds to finish the limit.
231746.jpg

This next photo was nasty. We were in a storm all day. I got 5 chukar and then ran into a covey of quail. We chased them around a while , and Gretta had some nice points on these quail. As you can see Gretta was freezing so we called it a day.
231747.jpg

More on December in the next post. Ron

Great looking pics Ron. That last one of Gretta freezing makes me laugh. Mine really lets me know when she is cold. She will crawl onto my lap and crawl inside my vest.

Very nice pictures. I hope to get my first chukars killed near Brownlee in January. I doubt I'll do as well as you though. 12 minutes in very fast.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back