PEAX Equipment

Solo Idaho Archery elk hunt 2017

7Bartman

I tried posting this a few months back, but it took some time to get my account activated. Anyway, since I've gotten so much from this forum I figured it was only fair to share my hunt. I still can't believe how it worked out in the end. The bull was aged at 7.5 years by cementum annuli.
https://youtu.be/LKWrHtMpNxQ

ZIUYi4v.jpg

3FkRqiM.jpg

0z6qWzM.jpg

Very nice Bart,

this was my first year hunting in South West Idaho it is way steeper than any place I have hunted before. It kicked my butt, been working out 5 days a week sense the end of the session. (going to be in shape for next year)

Very nice Bart,

this was my first year hunting in South West Idaho it is way steeper than any place I have hunted before. It kicked my butt, been working out 5 days a week sense the end of the session. (going to be in shape for next year)

This was my second year. From what I learned last year I did more uphill sprints (from what little elevation I could find here in MD) compared to longer endurance runs. While this helped, the area I was hunting was really steep and had me sucking wind from time to time.

You earned it. I was so happy to watch that video and follow along with you as you...succeeded!!

Congratulations on your bull! That's going to be some life-long memories for sure, you certainly earned him. The video and photos are going to be great reminders of your adventure as well.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back