SOLD Lucas Forge Custom Nessmuk

NDGuy

SOLD

New unused
Great skinner comes with leather sheath.

Lucas’ waitlist is 1 year plus.

Attachments

• IMG_0244.jpeg
    IMG_0244.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0243.jpeg
    IMG_0243.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0242.jpeg
    IMG_0242.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0255.jpeg
    IMG_0255.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 63
Last edited:
$350 TYD

New unused
Great skinner comes with leather sheath.

Lucas’ waitlist is 1 year plus.
So random question. I see you have all these custom knives moving all the time. Is it a collection or do you use these fancy high dollar knives? Do they hold their value if they have been used? How do the blades on these custom made knives compare to that of say bench made? Sorry for all the questions genuinely curious.

So random question. I see you have all these custom knives moving all the time. Is it a collection or do you use these fancy high dollar knives? Do they hold their value if they have been used? How do the blades on these custom made knives compare to that of say bench made? Sorry for all the questions genuinely curious.
1. I have the attention span of a squirrel

2. I have tried a lot of makers over the years to whittle down what I like.

3. I typically only collect from high value/quality knives that hold value. Lucas Forge is one of them, he’s a stud and wait list is over a year. All forged
steel and handwork.

4. Benchmade is not a custom knife, they are mass produced. Doesn’t mean not quality, they are great. I just appreciate some artistry and supporting the little guys. And having your own handpicked handles/pins/ etc

Lastly yes, I use the shit out of my knives, I just got this one after hunting season.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back