MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

(SOLD) Fin's Garage Sale - Primus

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Time for some more garage selling. This is all Primus stuff. They no longer sponsor hunting programs, but they make good stuff. They sent me boxes and boxes of stuff. Some of the items they sent five or six of the same thing. Some of these have been hauled all across the country in our production trailer, so the boxes have a few rub marks on them.

I still use a lot of their stuff. It performs that well. But, a guy doesn't need five of each item they sent me. So, some Hunt Talkers are going to get some screaming deals on the few items that are still in the boxes.

Here we go.

Primus Omnifuel Stove - burns most any kind of fuel you can imagine. Troy, a camera guy, cooks some mean pancakes over one of these stoves, even when it is raining like crazy. Comes with the .6L fuel bottle.

Price on Primus.com is $169.95. To your door it is $90.

IMG_2824.JPG

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

EtaPowerPot 1.2L. This is a really cool cooking pot. Lightweight and cooks things really fast. On their site, the new 1.0L version sells for $54.95. To your door, this one is $25.

IMG_2816.JPG

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The next two are LiTech Teapots. They are a .9L and a 1.5L. On the Primus website, they are $29.95. These ones are $15, plus shipping. I have two of the 1.5L teapots.

IMG_2817.JPG

IMG_2818.JPG
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The next two items are Micron Laterns. One is a the metal globe and one is the glass globe. Right now, they are $59.95 on the Primus website. Each of these are $30 to your door.

IMG_2820.JPG

IMG_2821.JPG

Or, if you are in the mood for some great camping gear, the entire package of everything you see here will be boxed up and shipped to your door for $160. The first "I'll take it" gets it.

Now, that's a deal. I just gotta start making room for more of Mrs. Fin's fishing gear, or the fertilizer is going to hit the ventilator.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back