SOLD! - .257 WBY Mag Remington CDL with Leupold VX-7 (and ammo)

Stand by. I'm in the selling mode. Even got a few with tags still on them that could hit the marketplace. And, a bow with the tag still on it.

Figure if I can get rid of some of my "debris" (if rifles and bows are considered "debris"), maybe I can convince Mrs. Fin into downsizing and getting rid of this "too large" house we are burdened with.
I'll be watching....I'm a glutton for punishment.

I was wonder where those strange fingerprints came from. It did a great job on that buck. A year later, @stillkickin watched me use it just across the highway from that one. And, if I recall, he may have also shot his buck with it, so there my be three antelope taken with this rifle.
Yes, I can confirm a three count of speed goats

gosh dang it. I am thinning my safe as we speak but this I would have bought. I am completely useless when it comes to actually thinning the heard. I seem to sell 2 and buy 3.

This I would have gotten. I sure hope there are no more in any caliber close what I think I need, or if its beautiful like the .257.

I don't have bow but should get one. I take my buddies hunting on my property with their bow and I don't hunt because I convince myself I am gun guy.

Well, that didn't take long; sold to a long-time Hunt Talker. When Fin gets in the mood to clean things out, it is best to be paying attention.

Next up will be a Browning X-bolt in a .300 Win Mag that carries a Zeiss Victory 2.5-10x50mm. It has less than 50 rounds through the tube and was used on three elk hunts. One shot fired at an elk and one dead elk. No ammo to be provided with that one.

I've got a few more stacked up here that are going to hit the classifieds in the next few days. Trying to get down to a number of rifles that doesn't give Mrs. Fin so much leverage when we get into discussions about who is the biggest hoarder. Her crankbait collection rivals my firearms collection.
Ooooo, I’ll be watching for this one. I’ve been looking for a .300 win mag 😁

Stand by. I'm in the selling mode. Even got a few with tags still on them that could hit the marketplace. And, a bow with the tag still on it.

Figure if I can get rid of some of my "debris" (if rifles and bows are considered "debris"), maybe I can convince Mrs. Fin into downsizing and getting rid of this "too large" house we are burdened with.
Smaller house, bigger shop?😄

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back