SOLD - 1yo Pointing Lab

Is that your dog? Different looking face on that girl. She's got the long legs like my Ellie. If my dog is worth that much I better keep a closer eye on her! She went over the fence again today. Damned snow drifts just won't go away.

If that's your dog and she really is a pointing Lab, perhaps the ad should say so instead of just "hunting Lab."

Last edited:
Pretty pup. Sorry to hear of the allergy issue, we had a similar scare with my daughter's allergies and our puppy. Good luck with sale and hope you find her a great new home.

What a cute dog. Always a win when you have a lab that is so patient in the house. I just sent my 6 month old Brit to the trainer, otherwise I'd consider driving to Utah for that one. Hope she finds a good home!

Is that your dog? Different looking face on that girl. She's got the long legs like my Ellie. If my dog is worth that much I better keep a closer eye on her! She went over the fence again today. Damned snow drifts just won't go away.

If that's your dog and she really is a pointing Lab, perhaps the ad should say so instead of just "hunting Lab."
She's got pointing lines and instinctually points on occasion but we haven't trained it into her so I don't think it would be accurate to advertise it that way if somebody was expecting her to lock up on roosters right away.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gowest23
Back