PEAX Equipment

SOLD - 1yo Pointing Lab

Is that your dog? Different looking face on that girl. She's got the long legs like my Ellie. If my dog is worth that much I better keep a closer eye on her! She went over the fence again today. Damned snow drifts just won't go away.

If that's your dog and she really is a pointing Lab, perhaps the ad should say so instead of just "hunting Lab."

Last edited:
Pretty pup. Sorry to hear of the allergy issue, we had a similar scare with my daughter's allergies and our puppy. Good luck with sale and hope you find her a great new home.

What a cute dog. Always a win when you have a lab that is so patient in the house. I just sent my 6 month old Brit to the trainer, otherwise I'd consider driving to Utah for that one. Hope she finds a good home!

Is that your dog? Different looking face on that girl. She's got the long legs like my Ellie. If my dog is worth that much I better keep a closer eye on her! She went over the fence again today. Damned snow drifts just won't go away.

If that's your dog and she really is a pointing Lab, perhaps the ad should say so instead of just "hunting Lab."
She's got pointing lines and instinctually points on occasion but we haven't trained it into her so I don't think it would be accurate to advertise it that way if somebody was expecting her to lock up on roosters right away.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back