Caribou Gear Tarp

So my MIL showed up today...for a two week stay

MULE

And I couldn't be happier

I think the world of that lady

Always treated me great

Picture a 5 foot Korean lady that is built like a weeble but has the metabolism and energy of a hummingbird or a bee

Probably one of the few people I have met on this planet that does not judge and forgives all.

Plus, I'll be eating like a king.

Funny, most people hate thier MIL. Not me. She is welcome to move into my home permanently.

Plus she tells my old lady to get off my ass:D

Mule.. That is great. I get along great with mine also. She's an Aussie with a great sense of humor and and also a good cook. Sides with me most of the time too:D

Mine will get here this weekend for a week long stay. We get along fine. In fact, she's painting two rooms in our house while she's here. Good sense of humor, too. How many MIL's would text you a picture of her holding a two-foot long salami in the deli? :D

There was a time, not so long ago that my MIL could stop traffic. For a 55 year old, she still has some dynamite headlights.

My MIL was a great person, she retired when she was 80, she mowed the township cemetaries. She was a ball of energy, not too many people could keep up with her when she was in her late 70's. Ol girl passed away last December at 83, when her husband learned of her passing, he died, the next day. She was in a nursing home, he was at home. He fended for himself, and went to see his sweetie (thats what he still called her after 61 years of marriage) everyday. Sometimes he drove himself. He willed himself to death.

If I never see my MIL again, it will be too soon........ She causes me nothing but pain, anguish, and grief. Even my wife thinks she is a psycho hose-beast.....

I'm glad most of you have great MIL's cause I don't....never have, probably never will.

Mixed bag here...my MIL (now) after 18+ years is a keeper! She kinda rides the FIL's ass a bit much but has always treated me like a King...the first one though? Fuggin bride-o-frankenstein would have been an improvement !!!

I get along with my MIL great. She is an old fashion farm wife and it doesn't matter what my opinion is on something she will agree:D. Drives my wife crazy sometimes:cool:. She has been great to our family and I enjoy her visits. I also like the little 30,000 acre Montana ranch she owns.

Nemont

My wife has an awesome MIL :)

Mine however.....is interesting. She is a cat rancher. On a small lot in town. Its a long story.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back