PEAX Equipment

So much blind hate in the world.

That’s your opinion and your entitled to it, I disagree and if this is proven to be true I’ll admit I was wrong and like I said if it’s true it’s horrible. I just got a different impression than you did.

I guess my follow up question would be, "What do you have to gain by assuming it's fake?"

I guess my follow up question would be, "What do you have to gain by assuming it's fake?"
What do you have to gain assuming everything you see on the Instagram is real?
Is there real hateful people out there, sure there are. But as we have seen fake hate crimes happen for likes and fame. Smollett and Wallace ring a bell?

Last edited:
I do not have anything to gain either way, I assume you don’t have anything to gain either. For myself though if someone is going to make any type of claim and try to play the victim I’m going to question when it’s a claim that has no evidence other than “crying” into a phone. Especially when it’s posted on Instagram a form of social media that’s based on views, likes, and follows. So yea to me im A show me type of person.

And like I originally stated if it turns out to be true I agree it’s a horrible Thing. Unfortunately now a days there are too many people Who want To get sympathy and play the victim card for attention sad to say that you can’t take people word when it comes to things like this.

Is the link down? I can’t access it
Yes it appears to be down. The link came from the guys face book page he had several more videos from that day including a road rage confrontation with the guy that was doing it. The music in the back ground was the neighbor playing some racist music.

White trash. Makes me ashamed to be caucasian. Because I have a beard and wear camo, most folks think I'm an uneducated redneck conservative racist. Nothing could be further from the truth. A couple of years ago a little girl in the mall asked me if I was a Duck Commander. I thought seriously about changing to clean shaven. Now my grandson says I look like Santa. The beard will stay. That's a stereotype I can live with.
Wow.

There was a huge thread on this video started a few days ago. I tend to believe this guy, but there is so much fabrication going on right now that I understand those who are reluctant to do so. I initially was unaware that some guy, long dead, wrote some very nasty songs decades ago, that were just as horrible as current rap in their general racist and inhumane depiction of "the others".

The MSM is eager to push narratives which divide us, sometimes to disastrous consequences (burning down cities, ambushing cops), which turn out to be falsifications. Smollet and Wallace already mentioned. Remember "Hands Up Don't Shoot"? Turned out that never happened. Tragic no-knock Taylor death? Very different than originally portrayed.

As mentioned above, if Florida has anti-hunter-harrassment laws, just call the police/wardens. That way the facts all come out, just as our system of justice intended before trial by social media became the norm.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are more than welcome to come up to ND and hunti with me. So sick of this crap thats going on in the world. So if you ever have a chance to come to ND let me know.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rgreen
Back