So I'm debating on Putting in for Montana Again...

Moosie

Grand poopa
HELL ... I can't decide ?!?! Is it worth it ?

THEN As I think $650 is alot of money
wink.gif
.... I take a look at these :

Montana Bulls

Any thoughts on the bulls in Montana ?!?!? YAH.. I though so... I might try again !!!! Except, Hopefully this year I can get that Spike !!!!
tongue.gif

(PS, feel free to call me a prick for posting those pics
biggrin.gif
)

Don't waste your time Moosie......I hear the Feed Lot hunts late this winter decimated the herd
rolleyes.gif

Your a Prick for posting thoses pictures again, but I still enjoy them.

I think you should not wast your money on Montana this year, all the big bulls have been taken.

Moosie, first your a prick for posting those pics...but thank you.. I love those big boys..
biggrin.gif

Secondly, listen to DS and don't put in.. just send me the money and I'll put in for me and shoot a "smaller" bull you know only in the 350 range..and I'll give you some meat.. since I know that's what your after.. Deal?

You whiner... we all know you didn't put in, you just came up and bought a resident tag. no where near 650, more like 30.

prick!

Happy now?

Delw, Thanx

Anaconda, Roumor has it thereis still one left.. I'll let ya know.

Ol' BULL, YAH, when Mike told me to shoot, He was setting me up so He could get the big one...
wink.gif

Elkhunter.. big 10-4 ~~~~

DS, so youre not putting in either then ? Roumor has it you were hunting 17 states for elk
eek.gif

Boman, I sent the check Via Email... Like you di with your story
wink.gif
(OOPS, that joke will get my ass kicked !!! *SMILE*

JB, I can't remember, Something like 320ish gross low 300 "teens" net.

Lost Again.. We need a tag to hunt Montana ?!?! Uhhh OOPS
wink.gif

Moosie.. That's it....An ass kicking you need so an Ass kicking you will get
eek.gif

did you ever even read my post about that deal.. I know you didn't reply..

Just get your damn tag and go shoot your spike..you spoiled brat..
biggrin.gif

YAH.. I read it.. YOU said don't frey.. So I didn't
biggrin.gif
I figure I'd make it up to you some day in Co
tongue.gif

Good luck kicking my ASS.... I can run faster scared then most men mad
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Moosie...not 17 states..just 3
wink.gif
...then coin be's a flippin' between Montanny and Wyo...can only do one with New Mexico and Co already on the plate.
cool.gif

You should never turn down a hunt if you can find it in your budget of time and money..Take the wife along as a BD present this year..It may make for some new romance...LOL...
biggrin.gif

Moosie..yeah you can make it up to me by getting your ass down here to shoot a big damn deer! Then we can have that 1 legged ass kicking contest...
eek.gif
Then you can help me shoot a spike in Idaho too..

Damn you guys are so lucky.. 3 different states for elk hunting.. that is just awesome..Hell I can't wait till I can hunt just 1 different state!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Then we can have that 1 legged ass kicking contest... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm from Idaho.. BUT I hope that doesn't mean what I think it does ...
eek.gif
eek.gif

Big 10-4, I'll make it there sometime !!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I'm from Idaho.. BUT I hope that doesn't mean what I think it does ... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Moosie, that would refer to a three legged a$$ kicking contest..LOL!!!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back