So, are we on or not?

Westy...

Bartlett, maybe Pleasant since it's only Westsider's that have the gonads to show up.

How about it Delw?

NoviceDave?

Nude Guy?

MountainMan?

We can have the first annual Hunt Talk Westside Tourney.

Westy...

I am fishing with Rich in the AM.. I dont have a problem going that afternoon either..

Its up to april since its her day off and she wants my body..... Only problem my body will be at lake pleasant..... :D :D I will go where everyone else is going....

I will talk to april tonight about it...
Delw

Okay lets meet at Pleasant.

Mountainman said he would come with his boat. I can be there anytime after 4pm or so.

Westy...

April is going to do the carpets after the kids goto grandmas...then I am sure she will leave the house....

Novice Dave?????

Delw

Is anyone staying all night and fishing the next morning? If so is will there be a back seat open? I can be out there before sun up. If not, might go sun am instead.

Steve

Sorry Steve, Kevin has the back seat on my boat and yes we are spending the night. How about Mountainman or NP?

Westy...

No problem Westy. I assumed that you'd have Kevin with you. NP was gonna go sat am, but haven't heard. I seem to recall he lost a tire on his trailer and don't know if he go it replaced yet.

Steve

Guys, I will be at Pleasant tonight but I am going for a Happy Hour with some friends from work. I didn't bring any of my fishing stuff and I will probably be off the lake a little after dark. Sorry to back out on you but yesterday it didn't sound like this was going to happen. Have fun.

Delw, I will look for you at the lake (I'm going to launch from Castle). I want to get you the money I owe you for the batteries. Please let me know how the Skeeter runs.

Thanks,
NoviceDave

I will be there right b4 dark and don't know how long I am staying.
I have a friend coming with me and still have to get a hold of NP to see what size tire he needs. I can drop off a couple of different sizes at his house on the way out if he will make it tonight.
I'll let westy know when he calls me.
Going out to buy a black light now, be back in a few hours.

I got the tire situation taken care of, can't get out tonight but I will be out early tomorrow morning at sunup, so Steve if you want the back bench post or email. I will be fishing till about 9:30... got somewhere to be at 11:00.

joker.gif

HAHAHAHA!!!The comedy never ceases on this thread...That is why it is alway's so much fun to be down here razzing the crap out of you booby boy's.....ND-What is with this Happy hour crap...You have and have had all season to do this kind of stuff. Your compadre's at work will have more of these outings...LMAO...
Let's see if "ALL" of you fisherwoosies can get together, even if it means putting the wife and kids on the beach to cook hotdogs and throw rocks in the water....This is a gettogether that abviously doesn't happen very often and you fellas need to get off of your shitter and go fishing....
!!!!!!!!!LET THE CONTEST BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back