Snowmobiling near Pinedale WY Late March. Does anyone have any insight?

WinkB

I am thinking on taking the family to the Pinedale WY area in late March for spring break. I don't want to haul my 20+ year old machines out there and I was thinking of renting them for a day. Does anyone have any comments or thoughts on renting or potential conditions that time of the year? The thought is a 4-6 hour rental one day, and to stay on trail. The wife has no interest in off trail riding. Not looking for anything special just a decent time and something a little different than Northern WI. We have all the gear or if rental prices are right it may be easier to just get it there and not haul it half way across the country.

If anyone has any experience in this part of the state please reach out to me with your thoughts.

Thank you,

Lakeside Lodge, Buckys, and Wyoming High Adventure all do rentals. Plenty of good trails to ride on. Its a great snow year. Should have plenty of good riding in late March. If you only intend on staying on groomed trails your sleds may be fine. If you get off in the powder, those short track sleds are most likely going to make your day tough.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back