Snow Report

Hunterman

We have about 18" to 2 feet of snow at our little Mini-Farm...I'm going to mark this day on the calendar,We got to leave at 3:30 today intead of the standard 5:15..It took me damn near 1 and a half hours to get home..(It normally takes me 40 mins.)

Hey Kraven did you get any??Snow too
biggrin.gif
this time
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

Damn Tony I havent seen that much snow in washington(west side where you live) since 1980
Delw

Its been a long time...Now the weatherman is talking RAIN
eek.gif
by midnight...If we get it we'll be looking at mass flooding
eek.gif
The little bridge to get to my place will be underwater
eek.gif

Good thing I got a boat
biggrin.gif
and fishing gear..Hell I can troll to work
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

Hey Hunterman we got a WHOPPIN 3 inches,heck it didnt even start snowing here until after 7:00 this mornin.We have freezing rain right now on top of the snow,can you say ice skating rink.The last big storm we had here was in 96 or 97 and we ended up with 3 foot that time.

Got the freezing rain coming down here too. On top of all the snow. We got a foot of snow just in the last 24 hours. Roads will be treacherous in the morning. This morning was no problem, driving on that fresh snow, I cruised down I-5 to Olympia at around 45 mph. Came home at noon and it was a different story, with all that snow packed down and roughed up from all the trucks with chains driving on it. Now it's even worse with all that freezing rain! Sure does make life more interesting though! And flooding will be next.

Eighteen here; not a sign of snow. Getting ready to put ferry boats in downtown though!
eek.gif

Well it is 27 degrees warmer than this time yesterday morning. It is at 9 degrees and a 70% chance of snow today, but only an inch in the forcast. That means more roofs for me to do today.
biggrin.gif

Sure glad I dont wanna go steelhead fishing,the rivers will be the next problem in the next few days.The last floods wiped out the Pink eggs and alot of the Kings and Silvers got hit bad aswell.

Back