SNAKE SWALLOW`S MAN--PHOTOS

Tom

I'm glad we don't have python's around here. Part's of the state have crocks, rattlesnakes, copperheads, coral, cotton mouths but I've only seen a few. Where did this happen? What did the guy do wrong? Any story to go with it?

Check out the motherF of a python that ate a man.
3.jpg

Tom one of my kids e-mailed the pics to me and the story i got was three military guys in Singapore camping out in the jungle,well in the morning one was missing with no noise heard at all by the others the python (FULL) was found nearby,hard to believe that he didnt have time to yell or attract attention but then these snakes are quick and powerful killers-- makes you think about zipping the tent up eh mate.

Elkhunter haven`t you ever tried to get out of a tight sleeping bag?Hope no-one has nightmares on their hunt trips (As they lay in their bags)

how big of a man will one of those eat.
I didn't think there mouth would open that big.
would you please let me know.

Hey Vipe the little runt Asian in the snakes guts would make about 140lbs??? i dont know but from what i`ve seen this may be the limit---but there could be a lot bigger snakes out there, me i dont want to even take the chance of being half way down a snakes throat when he decides i`m too big(190lbs) as their teeth all run inwards and getting out could be a mite too hard haha. I have some pics from Africa showing a python swallowing an antelope that looks a fair size and reports from Sth America over the years have made reference to other man eating snakes.Dont forget to zip that bag up tight--pull your head in as well.

I don't think zipping the bag up would make much difference! Having fed many a rat to my boa when I was a teen, the snake grabs its prey then wraps itself around it and kills the victim by either crushing it ( a smaller victim) or suffocating it, if the prey is large. A python is a constrictor, just like my old pet boa. The prey is dead before the snake eats it...the snake doesn't want its guts clawed up by an animal that is still alive.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back