SLOW DOWN JACK.....

Moosie

Grand poopa
HEHE HE you are over whealming the AFRICA section... J/K

Glad to see ya stop by.. I will read those articles later tonight... I am "WORKING" right now :D :D :D

If you get a chance.. Stop by

http://www.aworldoutdoors.com/

To post some pictures.... Just register and follow the instructions.. Its a website from a guy here..... I would tell you his Name but he just changes it and it's a long one :D :D

JJ-I want to be the THIRD one to welcome you over here. Its good to see some posts in the african section and I hope there are many who come here to visit you. For those that dont know JJ already he is the formost leader on the net when it comes to African Hunting. Although when we first met on the net, I must say the fur did fly a little , but I hope JJ has let that go and is here to talk african hunting and it looks like that is the case. At any rate Welcome to Moosies JJ and look forward to reading about some of your African Adventures. On top of African Safaris every year JJ is also an authority on bear hunting from what I have heard. I also understand he has a business of cleaning up skulls and that type of thing. We'll see you around JJ and glad you stopped by. bcat

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 22 June 2001 17:38: Message edited by: bcat ]</font>

JJ,

Welcome to a cool place. Watch out for Moosie, Bcat and WorthlessNut they are all ALMOST as crazy as I am, lol.

Other then being a great place there is also a CHAT ROOM here at Moosies. Don't worry Moosie I won't tell anybody what we did to an unsuspecting individual one night, lol.

JJ, if you have the time you should stop in the CHAT ROOM, it's a riot and a lot of crazy people in there,,, me included,

Don

JAck.. Uhh JIM WHATEVER :D :D JJhack, Nice talking to ya on the Tele. Now that you know howto POST pics..... Get buisy BOY...

Also Cool that you know BIG SKY (TROY A.) and Greenhorn, (Kurt R.) I will Ask Greeny what He thinks of ya.... *WINK* I would Ask Big Sky.. But he like EVERYBODY :D :D

Welcome from all of me too. It is great to have somebody with your experience to learn a few things from. I usually avoid African topics. Have to wait to see when and if I will evr go.
Me Crazy :eek: that is not what the voices tell me.hehehehe

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back