Sky Ridge Hospital in Denver

Blue

Does anybody have any contacts there? My wife and I are FINALLY moving back after 2 years in NC. I want to work in the OR. I am graduating as a Scrub Tech, she is graduating with a PA masters. We are both looking for jobs. She wants to work in Pediatrics. They are giving me a cold shoulder because I'm a new-grad, and they don't know me. I do have over 2 years of OR experience, and am capable. They are starting a new heart team in the future that I really want to get on.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. We just want to get our feet in the door.

Thanks

How about take your CV right to the people you want to have it? I know here in San Antonio, personell is supposed to send out the CV, but its a lot better when someone capable and nice comes and hands it to you.

I've applied at every single hospital in Denver now. Not ONE call back! I thought techs were in demand! I called one HR office and was told they keep positions posted on web sights, but have no positions to fill. I guess that was her way of saying "no new grads". I really wanted Sky Ridge because it is a few blocks from our house. Parker would be great too. I guess I'll have to wait to get there, and walk in, and charm them :D .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back