MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Sitka Timberline Pants good all around pant?

Albeta Ram Reaper

Hey there was wondering if owners of the Timberline pant's could give their thoughts on how these are in warmer weather,around(68F). I am looking for a good all around Sitka pant. Thanks!

If you will be active, they will be hot. If active, at those temps, I am wearing the Ascent. Even the Mountain Pants would be hot at those temps. At least from my personal experience.

I haven't pulled the trigger on ordering a new hunting wardrobe, but I have been researching Kuiu a bit... The thing that's been holding me back is their pant inseam length is fixed at 34" with no option to order a longer or shorter inseam. The pants I was considering have anatomical shaping (articulated knees, etc) for fit and comfort when climbing. I think the knee bend (using articulated shaping) would be off a bit if your inseam was say 36" and longer. You could have the pants hemmed if your inseam is shorter, but the knee would be off in the other direction...now their customer service will tell you the inseam length doesn't have any affect the articulated knee, but I have my own opinion on that. Long story short, I'm still shopping...

PS - My inseam concern might be a non-issue for other people, but if I'm shelling out that kind of coin for Kuiu clothing it better be perfect. I'd be living in them for 10+ straight days at a crack and I want as much comfort with protection from the elements as possible...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back