Caribou Gear

sitka gear sale

174in

Check out cabelas web site they have a bunch of differnt sitka items on sale if you can find your sizes.Good luck I was able to find a 90% jacket in size med for $124.00. Mostly mountain mimic camo.

Keep your eye on www.camofire.com

They have Sitka gear that comes up quite often. I picked up a 90% Jacket in Mossy Oak Tree Stand size MD for under $100 Shipped. The pants come up to, mostly the mimic camo and usually to small or too big or the right size sells out before I wake up. :)

I hear you I have been keeping my eye on camo fire but like you said the sizes get picked over quick.

Got my Ascent pants in from Camofire the other day....Got 2 pair for under $150. Man they are nice!
Camofire is a great concept and they have a bunch of Sitka stuff come up. I keep my phone close to the bed at night so I don't miss any good deals. The good sizes sell out quick. Hoping for some traverse tops and 90% stuff soon.

Keep spouting about camofire and those fast to sell out sizes will sell out that much faster... ;)

Though I have yet to "pull the trigger" double bacon burger butt with extra cheese butt sizes last a bit longer than medium or large! :D

Step one- order random size off camofire.
Step two- go buy needed size from box store.
Step three- take oddball size back to box store with receipt.
Step four- Beers!

Watch out for Sitka's rain gear...my buddy bought some and it is noisy. He says it sure keeps him dry though.

For you Sitka guys.
Camofire.com will have Ascent Pants on sale later today 3/25/10.

Don't know the sizes yet but there may only be very small and very big. They had 90% lite pants yesterday but they were only in sizes as previously stated with some tall.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back