Sitka Gear Problems?

jnagel32

I know a lot of you think very highly of Sitka. My buddy purchased a set of the Pantanal waterfowl hunting series coat and pants. He has worn it around 5-6 times and in very mild conditions. He already has a tear in the coat and the zipper on the left side of his chest is broken as well. Have others experienced the same type of issues with this brand? I expect a lot more durability and quality with something that costs such a ridiculous price. I've had better durability with "junk" brand clothing than that.

Not the norm. Contact Customer Service and ask for Garrett or Corey. It will get replaced.

He hasn't contacted them yet. The zipper just broke Saturday when we were field hunting for geese and the coat tore the last time we were out in the duck blind. I will pass the info on to my buddy. Thanks JRyoung and Randy

I bought a pair of the Gore-Tex pants about 7 years ago and they became faulty after one season. I forget the model, but all the pocket seams came apart and the zippers broke. Sitka replaced them with a brand new pair immediately and the new pair appears to have the seams and zippers updated. No problems since. Good customer service.

I've never had issues with any of my Sitka and I've had nothing but great interactions with their customer service. My guess is the issue will be resolved quickly.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back