Sitka bino case help!!!!

woodswise13

GOOD MORNING !!!! I just received my Sitka bino bivy yesterday, I do like it so far but have a question I'm hoping someone can help me with. located in the inside pouch is a set of magnetic clips not sure how to use these not really sure what they are for. the pack did not come with instructions. can someone help or post photos please!

I'm not sure what magnetic clips you are talking about. I have the Sitka Bino Bivy, but I never had magnetic clips to deal with. There are some magnets in the cover itself, but nothing I had to add. Maybe this is something new with a newer model?

yes they came in a small plastic bag shoved in one of the inside pouches there are two of them one end is a magnet the other is a clip of some sort I cant figure out what they are for

Called Sitka Tech support!! they said that they get a call a day with the same question!!! if you have one of their back packs you can take off the straps from your bino case and with the "clips" you can attach the case to your pack!!!!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back