Sitka Ascent Jacket, Kryptek Cerdic Hoodie both XXL, also some Russell APXg2 stuff

npaden

Okay, bought this Sitka Jacket because it was a good deal, but it has been an ornamental piece for me and never left my closet.

Ascent Jacket, XXL, very good condition. $125 TYD.

Sitka_ascent.jpg

I have a 90% jacket and just don't need this one. If it is too warm for the 90% I'll just wear base layers.

Same deal with the Kryptek Cerdic Hoodie. Bought it because it was a good deal, but have never worn it other than trying it on.

XXL, New, without tags. $50 TYD.

Kryptek.jpg

Still have some Russell APXg2 stuff for sale.

2 - L1 crew tops. XXL, Green. Like new, not sure if I ever wore these in the field.

$25 TYD each, or $40 TYD for both. If you buy one of the other items I'll throw one of these in for $15.

crew_top_XXL.jpg

APXg2 L3 Zephyr Jacket. Mossy Oak Brush. XXL. Will sell for $60 TYD, would actually prefer to trade for an XL straight across or I would even pay for shipping both ways on the trade.

apxg2_L3_2xl.jpg

Last thing I have is a single point sling that I bought for my AR-15. I didn't like it, not because it wasn't quality, just because I didn't like the single point sling, I want a double point sling.

I'll throw this in for $5 if you buy something else.

Single_Point_Sling.sized.jpg

I also have an Eberlestock J34 backpack in MO Brush that I will be selling pretty soon and an Outdoorsman Optics Hunter backpack that I will be selling pretty soon as well. (I've got a new pack on order and will sell these when I get the new one in). If either of those interest you I would be able to earmark any of the above items to save for you to ship out with those.

Pretty firm on prices on these. If they don't sell, I'll probably just keep them as ornamental items for now.

Thanks for looking. Nathan

Last edited:
Back