Single Shot Monday

Well I must have met him. He got one of the last good ones before the whole operation was moved to Onsted, Michigan. I hope he enjoyed shooting it, if you ever need parts a few of the guys from the Ballard shop opened up Wyoming Armory in Cody. They are not producing parts but can probably find them for you. Buy an extra firing pin or two.

Well I must have met him. He got one of the last good ones before the whole operation was moved to Onsted, Michigan. I hope he enjoyed shooting it, if you ever need parts a few of the guys from the Ballard shop opened up Wyoming Armory in Cody. They are not producing parts but can probably find them for you. Buy an extra firing pin or two.

He loved it dearly. I don't think he's put but maybe 20-30 rounds through it. I've got about 180 165 grn cast bullets & 200 of the 208's. Should be a lot of fun this winter.

You guys did amazing work. I've met the Armory guys before and could easily spend way too much money in their shop.

Take a healthy hit off of bottle of Old Crow! That'l curl your socks, but it isn't Irish.

Very nice guys! Nice pic, Mica!

Jamesons? I'll sip that any day! I had a chance drink of a vintage Jamesons. Smooth. Beats the heck out of Bushmills, etc! :)

Heard Ruger is discontinuing #1's. Glad I got mine. .38/55 Win.

Finally got around to putting a scope on it so I can use it again till I get a eye transplant, but had trouble sighting it in. Got a free Leupold 2-7 from brother-in-law, but something is wrong with the set-up. Scope was so far off it could not be sighted in with internal adjustments. Hmmm.

Some nice #1's!! I've been a Ruger nut for a while now and acquired my first #1 a couple months ago. Traded a H&R .223 w/ .50 cal. BP and .500 S&W barrels. I love it!! Here's the gun and a 100 yd. group I shot with it yesterday with off-the-shelf ammo. (The three-shot group. The hole to the right was a previous shot before I made adjustments)

null_zps0544c6f0.jpg

BDFA5BF0-3148-42C9-9D3C-D139DC67BF47.jpg

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back