• Single

Votes: 36 55.4%
  • Double

Votes: 26 40.0%
  • None, ya turd!

Votes: 3 4.6%

• Total voters

Sasquatchewan

I was watching one of the latest GoHunt Youtube video "Office Dilemma Droptine?" and it got me thinking about the whitetail I shot in 2017. I've always considered it as a double drop tine buck and 99.99% of my buddies agreed. That being said, after watching the video with @Big Fin saying the buck in the video didn't have a drop tine, it got me worried that I'd been wrong this whole time.

The court of hunters' opinion is now in session; single double or no drop tine at all?

Pictures for reference, the first drop tine is on the main beam between the G2 and G3, and the second sits half-way up the G2.

20210219_174640.jpg20210219_175015.jpg20210219_174912.jpg20210219_175114.jpg20171122_084611.jpg

Single imo, bottom tine seems to come off the main beam. That's just my opinion as I have no idea how there actually counted. That's just what I'd call it. Awesome buck either way.

My gut says both are kickers, but I could be persuaded on the lower one. Sweet buck regardless.

I saw the vid and definitely thought Lorenzo’s buck was a kicker, not a drop.

None, but I wouldn't get too broke up about it. Very nice buck.
I'm not, still my best whitetail to date, drop tine(s) or not.

I think the one on the main beam os definitely a drop tine. It's off the main beam and drops in a downward angle.

I'm not, still my best whitetail to date, drop tine(s) or not.

I think the one on the main beam os definitely a drop tine. It's off the main beam and drops in a downward angle.
I don’t think they need to be tear dropped at all, I just think they need to point downward. Lorenzo’s is almost perfectly level.

I was watching one of the latest GoHunt Youtube video "Office Dilemma Droptine?" and it got me thinking about the whitetail I shot in 2017. I've always considered it as a double drop tine buck and 99.99% of my buddies agreed. That being said, after watching the video with @Big Fin saying the buck in the video didn't have a drop tine, it got me worried that I'd been wrong this whole time.

The court of hunters' opinion is now in session; single double or no drop tine at all?

Pictures for reference, the first drop tine is on the main beam between the G2 and G3, and the second sits half-way up the G2.

View attachment 174660View attachment 174661View attachment 174662View attachment 174664View attachment 174665
Boarder opened yet?

That Der is a cranker as my northern brothers say

Boarder opened yet?

That Der is a cranker as my northern brothers say

Pretty tight restrictions and land border closed to non-essential travel eight now but they will re-evaluate in April, fingers crossed. Didn't stop me from doing my Utah apps today!!!

Pretty tight restrictions and land border closed to non-essential travel eight now but they will re-evaluate in April, fingers crossed. Didn't stop me from doing my Utah apps today!!!
As of now we have a snow goose trip planned for September October

Stud buck. Giant whitetails and beautiful aspen groves. Gotta love it

Back