Caribou Gear

SIG SAUER P320-XTEN 10MM

I have a 320 in 9mm and love it. My only complaint is that it’s a little tall.
I have not shot it much lately since ammo prices have gone up.

I looked for one at Scheels today, hoping they just might have one already...no go...I will keep looking though as I would like to hold one. I recently got a 365X and I love it. I just don't know if I really need a 10MM in the city :). Not to mention the ammo cost is ridiculous last time I looked. I also have 2 .40's, so really I'm covered...maybe I should trade in the Glock 23 compact:). Less than 200 rounds though it.

P320s are definitely nice pistols, but the grip angle and low bore axis of the Glock just work better for me.

Last edited:
Well I literally just finished getting my new G20 set up today. Shoots well enough I can’t justify having two 10mm’s.

Personally, i wouldn't buy either.

I have a hard time with Glock grip shape & the trigger.

The Sig... Never been a fan. Actually turned off of them by watching a MD. State Trooper put a hole in the office wall when he used the decocker. :eek:

My money went to a H&K VP9 & a Walther PPQ in 45 ACP.

This is the first 10mm that has really interested me. I know the Glocks are reliable pistols but I just can’t warm up to the grip.
I’m the same with the Glock grip, but also not a fan of the high bore axis that comes with most Sigs. I’d like to at least shoot one, but my buddies Springfield XD is a nice shooter as well.

Not that I need another pistol or caliber, but… meh, could be fun.

I looked for one at Scheels today, hoping they just might have one already...no go...I will keep looking though as I would like to hold one. I recently got a 365X and I love it. I just don't know if I really need a 10MM in the city :). Not to mention the ammo cost is ridiculous last time I looked. I also have 2 .40's, so really I'm covered...maybe I should trade in the Glock 23 compact:). Less than 200 rounds though it.
We just started shipping the m yesterday. Look again next week. Buy a bunch of them.... daddy needs a snowmobile before buffalo season LOL!

FYI.... the Xten is one of the most "shootable" 10mm on the market. Those of you close to Bozeman, should come out to the Murdochs shooting expo on June 25th at the Logan range to try it out

Personally, i wouldn't buy either.

I have a hard time with Glock grip shape & the trigger.

The Sig... Never been a fan. Actually turned off of them by watching a MD. State Trooper put a hole in the office wall when he used the decocker. :eek:

My money went to a H&K VP9 & a Walther PPQ in 45 ACP.
Confused.. explain the decocker on a Sig stiker fired pistol?

Last edited:
FYI.... the Xten is one of the most "shootable" 10mm on the market. Those of you close to Bozeman, should come out to the Murdochs shooting expo on June 25th at the Logan range to try it out
Good to know. Is there any info on the web about this expo?

This Sig doesn’t do anything for me. Since S&W brought out their M&P 10mm, I have no interest in any other.

User error on issued P229?? Yikes!

The Sig 320s handle great, but I filled my 10mm want with a S&W MP10 a few months ago. I like it!
Same. Haven’t shot mine yet though. I like my other full sized M&P’s, so have no doubt this one will not disappoint.

Back