Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Show us more cat pics and stories

bcat and buckshot,

those are some HUGE catz!!...I cant believe how big those things actually are.....youre right, when the hunter holds up the cat you really get a sense of the size.....how much do you reckin these catz weighed??....heck I'll be excited just to see a track of one of these!!

REDBEARD

If I was in my right mind I would delete the post above yours , Redbeard but I wont!!!
frown.gif
We do have some huge cats here if a guy wants to be a little selective and not shoot everything he runs across. Thumper came hunting here last fall (DECEMBER 25th) and we found a two huge tom tracks. We could have ran and killed a female, but being the REAL SPORTSMAN that he is he decided to go for the big one or nothing!!! I told him since he came clear from Thialand to hunt I would consider bending my rules of "SHOOT NO FEMALE", and he was SPORTSMAN enuff to say no way HOSEA!!!!! We worked our arse off trying to get within a day of the big boy on one range and finally decided he had left the country, so went for the other one going south and ran into ZERO snow, and an unsturdy lake
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
BLUB BLUB BLUB
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
We will find a couple big ones Redbeard in two weeks early like we planned. Cnat wait for this fall again. Thump and then you Penn guys!! aT LEAST THE QUOTAS WONT BE FULL AROUND here then! bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif

Logoboy.jpg

Boykin's Hunting Homepage
HuntAndLodge.com
www.recworld.com/boykin

[This message has been edited by bcat (edited 03-10-2001).]

[This message has been edited by bcat (edited 03-10-2001).]

Originally posted by bcat:
View

Welcome Buckshot!!!! Good to see some more houndsman and Outfitters on the Forum. I like pictures where the hunter holds (or tries to) hold the lion up like your photo and this one. Shows the actual size of the lion better. THis was a lion I got for my x-taxidermist, it was the second lion I got for him!!! How many does a guy need?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
bcat

Just wanted to show ya all my first post to Buckshot, before I found his attack on the female lion thread, or the Tanglefoot thread whichever he posted the BS on. bcat

------------------
bcatrunningcat.gif

Logoboy.jpg

HuntAndLodge.com
www.recworld.com/boykin

well bcat, with all the bickering on here a guy sure can get KORNfused?!?!? but I guarantee that the boyz from PA will hunt as hard as they can and go after the biggest nastiest meanest tomcat Wy has to offer....WITH A BOW and a FEW ARROWZ!!!....this is the reason I chose to hunt HUGE tomcats with Boykin Outfitters....not just any mtn lion....like I said...I'll be happy to see a track!!

REDBEARD

Redbeard-We are very happy to have you guys from PA on board for this fall. We will find some big toms this fall and have a great time Jason. Ya got to remeber this is the internet, and not real life. Anyone can type, and if they know how to use a computer they can post a message. They can also say anything they want as this is not a dictated forum. If things get nasty it simply goes to the pig pen. Just for the record BCA and Buckshot, Redbeard booked his hunt and then I told him about the forum, not the other way around. Glad you are here Redbeard, and when the bickering stops, a guy might get back to learning something. Looking forward to hunting with you guys. bcat

------------------
bcatrunningcat.gif

Logoboy.jpg

HuntAndLodge.com
www.recworld.com/boykin

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member