Show me your junk…

thomas89

…drawers filled with extra bits to gear you don’t use.

Relax everyone I know since the nudist thread going you’re all nervous to click threads now.

But what are you all doing with the random odds and ends that come with gear? Manuals? Carrying cases/storage bags? Extra parts? Etc., Seems like I’ve got half a storage tote with this random crap that every company throws in. For example, I just ordered a carbon fiber tripod and head. It came with a carrying case, extra bolts for the tripod head, manuals in at least a couple languages, and I’m sure I’m missing something else. Like optics come with those little lens cleaner cloths. I’m sure I’ve got 30 of them lying around somewhere. Those stupid license holders from Walmart. Stuff like that. Am I the only one this disorganized with these odds and ends spread all over?

Of course any stickers get put on my truck so people know what they might find if they bust out a window.

I have a hidden black tote in the garage that I clearly labeled SKULL CLEANING STUFF . She don't want none of that. So I put alot of extra gear related stuff in totes like such .

I trash all the useless stuff and then have an ammo can full of small gun parts and other extra bolts and such for hunting stuff.

I already had the camera out and my pants down when I started reading this thread. So, I was a little disappointed to see what it was really about.

I found out two years ago that a good fire takes care of all that old junk really quick. What's amazing is that after only two years I already have hunting and fishing junk I will probably never use but I kinda like having.

I already had the camera out and my pants down when I started reading this thread. So, I was a little disappointed to see what it was really about.

I found out two years ago that a good fire takes care of all that old junk really quick. What's amazing is that after only two years I already have hunting and fishing junk I will probably never use but I kinda like having.
Solid little Sunday you got going on!

Haven't used the junk in my drawers since my wife died twelve years ago. Think I'll try to hang onto it a while longer ... behind a locked door.

My "extra" junk always ends up going to some teenager that is getting started in hunting and doesn't have the funds for a lot of stuff. We are a billet family for our local junior hockey team and when our goalie showed up from Minnesota and we proceeded to talk to about hunting I loaded him up...lol. It's his junk now!

Back