Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Shout out to Vortex

redwoood

I am going through gear for a couple of hunts I have out west this fall and I couldn't find the quick release plate for my vortex ridgeview tripod anywhere...out of stock everywhere online(its an older model.) Quick call to vortex and they say let us look and we will call you back...less than ten minutes later I get a call back and they are sending me one free of charge. Very pleasant to deal with and easy to get in contact with. This is the second positive experience I have had with them after the sale(I have 3 scopes, 2 binos and have owned many others) and both times the part I needed was free even though I just lost the part this time.

Anyway, just wanted to give them some credit.

Thanks Vortex!

Only time I dealt directly was when a flip up cover came off my red dot in the field, gone. Sent a replacement no problem. I've got that red dot, and 2 higher mag viper scopes from them, they are pretty good and good enough for me.

I am going through gear for a couple of hunts I have out west this fall and I couldn't find the quick release plate for my vortex ridgeview tripod anywhere...out of stock everywhere online(its an older model.) Quick call to vortex and they say let us look and we will call you back...less than ten minutes later I get a call back and they are sending me one free of charge. Very pleasant to deal with and easy to get in contact with. This is the second positive experience I have had with them after the sale(I have 3 scopes, 2 binos and have owned many others) and both times the part I needed was free even though I just lost the part this time.

Anyway, just wanted to give them some credit.

Thanks Vortex!

I don't have any scopes but I do have some bino's that I like. Good to hear you were treated well.

My one experience w/ Vortex cust service was fantastic. Lost the rubber eye cup off my black diamond spotter while busting brush. Submitted an inquiry online and had a new eye cup w/in a week! That VIP warranty is no joke!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back