Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Shout-out for Bushnell

LCH

Bought a $100 pair of Bushnell Powerviews couple years ago.. I really liked them until the eyepiece fell off one side. I sent them back to Bushnell for repair/replacement.

Well, Bushnell is out of stock of these exact binos, so they are sending me a pair of the Trophy XLTs in the same magnification free of charge. The Trophy XLT's MSRP is $273.95.

No matter what your opinion of Bushnell's products, I have found their customer service to be top-notch.

I bought a pair of cheap bushnell perma focus 10x binos for my daughter to use. Somewhere along the line she managed to mess up the alignment. I mailed them to customer service along with the $10 check to cover shipping and about 3 weeks later they sent a new pair.

I've had good lick with Bushnell, Leupold, and Steiner customer service on optics.

Bushnell gets a bad wrap from the "optic snobs" I really like their products. I just returned my Chuck Adam's bowhunter rangefinder. They sent another model (brand new Primo "The Truth") which is much better than the original rangefinder ever was. I also have a pair of Prime HD binoculars which I am very happy with, I looked at other mid price range binos and I think the Prime HDs are by far the best value.

That's awesome they have suck great service! For that price I'd go with the vortex diamondbacks though. I've played w both and I find the d-backs to be better. And talk about customer service and warranty.... Vortex is def second to none in that factor of the industry! They'll send things overnight for no cost during hunting season.

I've had similar experiences with Bushnell as well. Quality customer service goes a long ways!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back