Pig-2 shots
Pig- 2 shots
Racoon-1 shot
Pig-1 shot
Pig-1 shot
Cottontail-1 shot (does that count?)
Cottontail-1shot
Pig-1 shot

I also shot at a coyote 7 times and missed all 7 times. You had to be there. Long story. Do I have to count those 7 in my average? :)

Since 2009.
7AEF9B6F-683B-42D0-B013-F1707F704B68.jpeg

29 deer shot.
28 recovered.
31 rounds fired.

the deer I didn’t recover I shot at twice, hitting it at least once. Searched for hours that night for around four hours and the same the next morning. Still bugs me to this day.
Last year I had to shoot at a doe twice because I had a stump in my line of fire for the first shot. 😣
My very first deer many years ago I shot twice. Making the total 30 deer, 29 recoveries and 33 shots.

My hog and bird hunting ratios aren’t very stellar.

Since 2009.
View attachment 141104

29 deer shot.
28 recovered.
31 rounds fired.

the deer I didn’t recover I shot at twice, hitting it at least once. Searched for hours that night for around four hours and the same the next morning. Still bugs me to this day.
Last year I had to shoot at a doe twice because I had a stump in my line of fire for the first shot. 😣
My very first deer many years ago I shot twice. Making the total 30 deer, 29 recoveries and 33 shots.

My hog and bird hunting ratios aren’t very stellar.
Impressive

I get close, it’s easy to make good shots that way. I’ve only shot two or three deer past 100yds.

Starting out I missed more shots under 100 yards than I did over 200... I think I was more concerned about recoil and looking at the animal than focusing on the crosshairs. Hard lessons to learn but lessons learned none the less.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wyohandscold
Back