Shot a Huge one in MT!

Schmalt's, I'm with you on the once in a lifetime

I posted almost the exact same story last week and the cut in my window is about the exact same place. I had to go to church the next day to cleanse all the #$*$#) that came out of my mouth afterwards. It hurts the pride to sit in a scolding hot blind for 12-14 hours and then have that happen. Why couldn't it happen after setting in the blind for 5 minutes?

Last year, I set in a blind for 14 hours waiting for one particular buck, that I could see BTW about 3/4 mile away. He teased me all day and decided to come straight to watering hole and head down, broadside at 19 yards. A sure shot! Not! I pulled bow back and it felt a little low, I let down and drew again. Thought, "The bow don't lie" WRONG! The peep sight had come unserved and slipped. I shot about 3 inches under his chest and was devastated. The life of hunting!

You know how I know you're gay ? You know the Latin name for a WEED !!!

know how i know your gay?? Because you know Miller is gay! I just suspect it from what I saw in his medicine cabinet. Cmon, who buys KY by the quart?

The plant gets harder to eat as it gets older

It was an old Cree from who taught me this plant, and a number of others, for their edibility and medicinal values...

Most plants I've found in my time studying them which are edible, say you’re only supposed to eat limited amounts of the plant any way, for some of the reasons Oak put up...

Too much of any thing (as goes with pretty much any thing) tends to not be good for you, but in smaller amounts have no ill side affects...

In addition, we are all used to eating certain foods, so tend to have an aversion to any thing new, especially when it comes to our taste buds...

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back