Shootin' straight in Wisconsin!

Ed Kautz

I'm an avid bowhunter and turkey hunter here in Wisconsin. Just had my turkey season last week, short and sweet. Started at 5:30 and was done by 9:30 last Wednesday. Worst :( part was I went back to work on Thur, Fri. Good
side was I saved vacation for the fall!!! Any one with questions :confused: on Wisconsin hunting just drop my a line...

Well Let me be the First to Say.. HELLO :D :D :D

Glad you Stopped by.. If you have any questions Fire then off too us

Visit the Fireside and Say hello there too.. Some people don't leave that section so They may not see ya here

Welcome aboard again!!!!!!!!!

Ed, welcome to hunttalk , glad ya stopped by and hope ya stay awhile! what part of wisconsin are you in ????? anywhere near buff. co.?

Hi, Moosie! Thanks for the greeting! I checked out the Fireside and I thought it best I get out quick before I get sucked in for good! There's enough posts to read until fall hunting season!

I WISH I was in Buffalo County with the big trophy bucks! I live in West Bend about 20 miles north-west of Milwaukee, but I have 80 acres near Black River Falls in Jackson county, not too far from Buff. cty but just on the edge of the state forests and county forest so we get alot of hunting pressure in the area. We have a lot of deer but not much for rack size. Am trying out the Sanctuary feed this year to see if it's all they say. I'll probaly get 10 inch spikes instead of 5 inch spikes! :D

Later...

Ed-I have a real good buddy that lives around Milwakee there. His name is Tony Macheski! Welcome to moosies and hope to see ya around more. Good hunting to ya. Tony comes out hunting with us every year, when he doesnt draw a bull permit he just comes out and kills a cow!! Great people from Wisconsin. bcat

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back