MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Sheep Feet Insoles

Sheep Feet are custom orthotics...
why not go to a podiatrist and have a plaster-based custom orthotic made for your feet?

As an aside, my feet started getting sore in my early 60s and I had a plaster-based custom orthotic made.
While waiting for the orthotics to ship, the podiatrist had me wear super feet green which I found solved my problem
I hike at least 5 days a week and wear super feet green insoles.

I've had some for 3 years now. Helped me very much.
Definitely can hike all day without foot discomfort.
I would highly recommend. Only down side is price but for me it was worth it.

I’ve tried Super feet and they worked okay for me. I pulled the plug on Sheep Feet since they Accept payment via HSA. Will post feedback after wearing them.

I use the superfeet grey. They have a wool layer on the top of the insole which is supposed to increase the insulation level of the boots. It seems to work.

Last edited:
Sheep Feet uses an impression foam.
I think they then fill those with plaster. Maybe they lose quality in the transfer, I'm not sure. I just was thinking I remember they did a plaster impression at their shop.

I'm no expert on how all that works so don't quote me on it.

Bought some over black friday and so far so good. I've only used them a couple times in my new boots, but did a pretty good hike Sat and came away thinking my feet felt good.

I've used the superfeet as well the past few years, they're ok, these are definitely an upgrade for me so far.

When my podiatrist made custom orthotics for my feet he had me laying down to create the mold. I asked him about the sheep feet and how they have you stand in the mold, he said that isn’t the right way to do it. I also asked about cushion since these seem to be fairly hard. He said that cushion/gel/soft insoles are not good for your feet. He went to a ton of school and has been at it a long time so I clicked the I believe button.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back