• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.
Caribou Gear

Shed antlers

Oak

Expert
Nice sheds! I'm surprised you're finding deer sheds already. Seems a little early for here. The deer and elk pics loaded pretty fast at 52,000bps, but the sheds were a little slower. I also got a 404 error at the end of the shed pics, instead of your index page.

Oak

ontarget

Ya I deiced not to link the sheds back to my homepage because I did not want people to think I'm trying to advertise my site so the error will always be there

Moosie

Grand poopa
HEy OnTarget, Guess what, This is my site and I'll give you the OK to MArket your stuff smilies/biggrin.gif smilies/biggrin.gif

Post the links, have fun, Welcome aboard !!

Moosie

Grand poopa
LOL Elky.. you'd have it no other way !!!!

Nice, Freindly, Great info... Allowed to post links.. HELL, This place is like heavin smilies/tongue.gif smilies/wink.gif

Elkhunter

WOW! If this place is like Heaven and you own it, does that make you GOD? smilies/rolleyes.gif smilies/eek.gif smilies/shhh.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ammo