Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

she shut me down!!!

californiacoyotes

so last night i was talking to a guy interested in buying my XP-100R. when i was thru my wife say what the hell do you think your doing!!? i tell her i need to sell it so i can get my bear this year. she says "when where you going to tell ME about this?" and i tell what do you think i've been talking about for months now!!
so to make a long story short, i was in the planning stages of going on a bear hunt with jason lee's guide friend here in california and the wife put her foot down and said NO!!! she says i buy her something and then go spend twice as much on myself. she says i do it ALL the time. maybe i do but she gets nice things out of the deal!! i told her that if i could do the bear hunt this year then NEXT(2002)season i AM doing a guided a bear hunt with the guy i had first contacted in the first place(he is a local guide that hunts in the area(san gorgonio wilderness)i prefer to hunt anyway. so asks me how much is that going to be and i tell her $2000 but after i sell my gun i will only need around half the money. so tells my that sounds good! that sounds good!! i don't understand!! i could go on a guided hunt THIS year for nearly half of what i WILL spend on NEXT years hunt but she doesn't like that idea!?? so this year i will be sitting out bear season. i have a year and a half to save and think about my bear. it is going to seem like 5 years!!! damn women!!

Calif. Coy... I know what you mean. Many women just don't understand what's really important in life.

By the way, what is the name of your outfitter there?? i know a couple of bear guides in Kalif., in your area.

L.W.

leanwolf the outfitter i am going to use is called san gorgonio wilderness outfitters and i spoke with a real nice guy named terry anderson. i'm going to send him my $100 booking fee on monday so that the wife knows i'm serious about doing this!!so much for getting my bear this year! they say good things come to those who wait, well i better get a good bear come fall of 2002!!

a divorce would seem much easier to me! you be bear huntin this fall and next fall and fall after......LOL
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Anytime a Wife Agrees on you spending MORe money LATER to save some now REALLY means that she wants time to think up a good reason why you can't do it then EITHER
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I go through the oreal of Makeing deals ALL the time.

PS, 2 months ago when We went to Go to Texas it wasn't a HUNTING trip, It was a Vacation. We went to Visit some friends and I just Slipped out to Go hunting for the Weekend... HEhehehe (OK She didn't fall for it either but It makes for a good story
smile.gif
)

-Moosie

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter
<LI> www.huntandlodge.com

moose.gif

[/list]

left behind im still making up for forgetting her birthday! WE went out today to get HER a 1 carat saphire ring! she likes saphires.
elkhunter she HATES the fact that i hunt!! she sees NO reason why i go killing coyotes let alone a "cute poor little bear". we are going on a pig hunt may 10th and she doesn't want to talk about that trip at all! she grew up around guns with her dad. he does chuckwagon cookoffs and cowboy encampments and related stuff. she never thought she'd be married to a guy "just like her dad".showed her didn't i!!
and moosie it sounds like we are married to the same girl! it's good to know i'm not the only one that wears pantihose around the house!!

californiacoyotes,
oh.... That's what it is , your not suppose to forget Birthday's, anniversaries,Etc....LOL...
smile.gif

And remember hunting season... humm... somthing wrong with that....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

But glad you took her and got her a Sapphire ring,
cool.gif
cool.gif
I like them also and Elky did get me a nice one for Christmas this year...LOL....
Tell her Belated Happy Birthday ! And glad she got the ring.....
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

L.B.

------------------
moosie.gif

[This message has been edited by Left Behind (edited 03-26-2001).]

Hey GatoMan,I think you had the right answer.LOL I know If Steve told me I could not hunt, a divorce would be in the work's.He knows better then to buy me diamond's .I mean think of all the guns and hunting gear I could buy for the price of a rock.No thanks, For me I will have to stick to the stuff you can have fun with.So I guess for now Steve can stay.(He just promised me a new Bow).

------------------
Debbie

trading her in is not an option. even if she wasn't a good wife child support and alimony would have me living in a card board box!! before we got married i had to pay $450 a month in child support!! now i have two kids. it is DEFINATELY "cheaper to keep her"!! bribery is the best way! takes a little longer but still the best way!

MD4M, you sound like my type of gal....you sure you don;t have any daughters in there mid twentys...lol
biggrin.gif

------------------
walker.gif

GatoMan,nope no daughters at all.I do have sisters ,but they are all married and normal LOL Im the only hunter in the bunch,they tell me Im the strange one.

------------------
Debbie

WOW - wish I could get my husband to bribe me every time he went hunting - I'd have a treasure chest filled with goodies - but then again, maybe he wouldn't take me along any more! Or maybe he would only take me if I bribed him (LOL)

This weekend my mother-in- law asked me when do I know if I drawn a tag for WY. She acted like it was all new to her. I told her "Aperently your mother listens to what I say more than you"

John

------------------
"When a man lies he murders some part of the world"

Cliff Burton

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back