Yeti GOBOX Collection

SFW Yay or nay

For or against SFW tactics

• for

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • against

Votes: 129 100.0%

• Total voters
i voted against but they do some good work! but the cons dont out way the negatives......

SFW donates $15k to U.S. Dept. of Dept. of Ag. Wildlife Services, to help with the cost derived controlling coyotes and wolves.....

good thing, or bad?

SFW donates $15k to U.S. Dept. of Dept. of Ag. Wildlife Services, to help with the cost derived controlling coyotes and wolves.....

good thing, or bad?

Not sure the relevance. Hitler built fantastic roads of which some are still in use today. Ike saw these roads and saw how they helped Germany fight a war on two fronts. Ike became President and pushed for our interstate road system for quick deployment of troops from coast to coast and border to border. Roads, and thus Hitler, good or bad thing?

good thing, or bad?

My understanding is that sort of predator control is short lived if not continued each and every year. Seems to me if we put more effort into habitat the costs would be long term rather than short.

good thing, or bad?

It's bad. Number one, it's ineffective and actually produces larger litters, more estrus in females and has only been effective in increasing coyote populations nationwide (CONUS only). Number two: Why should I send more of my dollars or anyone else's to the Federal Government to fund an agency that can't account for what it currently spends it's money on? Sounds like WS & SFW are a match made in heaven. No accountability, questionable returns on investments and both love to take money from citizens and put it in their pocket.

3.) They tried to take FWP funding in 2011.

;)

SFW-Sportsmen For Wildlife. (I reality it is a few guys who want to buy tags whenever they want and make money while operating within an organization that claims to help wildlife, but yet cannot/will not demonstrate how efficient they are with their funds) They run a large expo/auction in Utah for tags.

If you want to find folks who drink their Koolaid, go to Monster Muleys. If you want to see them for who they really are, you are on the right website.

SFW-Sportsmen For Wildlife. (I reality it is a few guys who want to buy tags whenever they want and make money while operating within an organization that claims to help wildlife, but yet cannot/will not demonstrate how efficient they are with their funds) They run a large expo/auction in Utah for tags.

If you want to find folks who drink their Koolaid, go to Monster Muleys. If you want to see them for who they really are, you are on the right website.

There are a few vocal proponents for SFW on MM (can you say Birdman, LOL!), but the majority of posters are pretty much inline with those of us on this site..

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colt97
Back