Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

SFW is at it again, AZ, ID, watch out

schmalts

Guys, Want to see more of Sportsmans for wildlife's true colors?
Go to MM and check out this post
Supporting link
This guy called Smokestick is the head of WY SFW. He is supporting a band of outfitters who are pushing to get thier own cut of nonres tags for thier clients to only apply for similar to what NM has.
This is what SFW is all about. Once again, if you hunt any state but your own be very afraid of SFW. Instead of donating your money to these rich catering dorks put it towards the wildlife donations when you apply for tags.
This guy thinks everyone at MM is an idiot but he sure got his ass chewed.
This guy tried to sell this one by saying basicly it will only affect the nonres in WY so they shouldnt care, but the wise ones (residents)realize that more outfitted hunters means more money, means more private lands leased up by outfitters that they used to be able to hunt. WY outfitters already have the corner on the market for any nonres tags in wilderness areas from the law that states that nonres cannot hunt in wilderness without an outfitter. These guys now want more....
Yea, support SFW, they support the likes of USO who just loves the outfitter preference in thier own state of NM. If it wasnt for outfitters the average guy would still be able to buy landowner tags, and he would be able to hunt private ranches for nothing or next to it.
Any wildlife ORG that supports the division of Nonres tags between guided and unguided hunts should be run out of town.
AZ402, i hope you are seeing the light with SFW in your state. let them in, they will turn. They are saying they are nothing like UT SFW, well you better hope they are nothing like WY sfw as well. be prepared for landowner tags in AZ boys, once the landowners start donating to SFW its all over but the crying.
This post on MM is classic. SFW's slogan is that they are the sportsman's voice but here you have everyone reponding against the views of the president of WY SFW but he doesnt care. He surely never took a poll of the members to see what they wanted.....Typicle, just like the 20% or so of all UT LE tags becoming raffle and auction tags.
Follow the money

No need to lecture me schmalts, I'm not a supporter of them at all. I like AZ the way it is, except I hope we re-instate the up to 10% clause for 2006 and beyond.....

I am with you and I am joining SFW. I want to be on the inside and report what's up to Arizona hunters. We need four or five plants in there to try and get one of us on the board so we can nip any nasty plans in the bud. They may be legitimate and harmless but it seems that they would have fewer hunters hating them if all they said was true. I have read very little good about them and a lot of very angry input from their opposition. I am classifying them as dangerous to family hunting for now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back