Yeti GOBOX Collection

SFC B and associated mental defectives doing questionable outdoor things.....

Just picked up a buck tag from reissue!!! CPO got one a couple of weeks ago and a new member to camp did as well......some of ya'll might know him. Cush will be in camp this year!!! ;)
Got my bull and made sure to pick up a bear tag so you can skin it out for me. I know how much you love cutting up bears and would not want to take your joy away from you😄

Jack is finally loaded and I am heading out to CPOs for reconstitution/refit. I am more than ready to GTFO of Dodge!!!
Tick tok....24 more hours and I am heading to the airport! Much needed wilderness time can't get here soon enough.

I'm made it to IN in one piece so I'll collect my thoughts a bit and start writing. It'll be on my phone so you'll have to forgive the typing as it comes.

I'm finally gonna gets this kicked off. So, as you know CPO and I headed up to Cheyenne to pick up Redman on Wednesday night. Flight was a bit early as a nice change. We headed to local Mexican joint for a quick refuel and were on the move. Driving up into the NF CPO had A REALLY close call with a very nice bull not far from WYCOLO. I passed him pretty closely and would love to see him through a scope. Further on through the night we had close calls with several deer and a couple antelope. We had made plans to link up with Cush in Toponas at 0530 and got there a couple hours early. I took the opportunity for a bit of a nap and pulled out my woobie. Cush was on time and we headed out to the trailhead. We got there with plenty of daylight and took off up the trail. It is a pretty rough ride but was nice and dry. We made it all the way without any issues... .hell, Cush never even put his ride in 4WD!!

Back