Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Serious post, It's a sad day. I just lost....

Moosie

Grand poopa
...my dads AK "status".

My dad is no longer worknig in AK. He will have his AK status through the next 6 motnhs and I might make it up one last time.. maybe, but I will have to hire a guide after that.

On the other hand he's moving in with mom 4 doors down and it will be great having him closer to home.

In a Crying voice..... "BUT HE's not up in AK anymore ... SNIFF SNIFF..."

WOW, should have had Mom move in with him.

A friend of mines son just got back from Iraq, and his new duty station is Alaska, he immediatley moved his wife there. His father and I are starting a fund to keep him there. Be cheaper than hiring a guide, and paying lodging. LOL.

Well, you got to take advantage of it while he was there anyway. Doesn't matter much anyway I would think. With your $1.4 million in winnings, you should still be able to go on some great hunts up there.

damn, that sucks.

my condolences.
hang in there,,, better days ahead!

first thread that has ever made me tear up. heart wrenching!
one can only imagine the grief you must feel.

(the boys in the office have you on suicide watch?)

geez, my pop is still there...I wonder if you hiring him for a guide would jeopardize his retired status?...then again, he's kind of a geezer, backpacking in is medically out of the question.

Gee you would think Moosie would be happy to have his dad so close,

Note to Moose; life is short spend more time with family:)

You can always kill some stuff in your backyard, you have it made dude.hump

On the other hand he's moving in with mom 4 doors down and it will be great having him closer to home.

It took a day to get over it but it's starting to sink in... I bought his flight home yesterday and I pick him up 11PM tonight. It will be good having him closer but I wasn't redy for him to come home jsut yet.... Guessing mom was looking foward to the 2 year break too ;) J/K

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back