Seeth's unexpected FULL fall of "good" hunts

It’s been almost an hour.

What. The. Folk. Man.

We need updates!
We found them bedded through the glass a long ways away and found those hunters walking out. The elk are safe and content right now, however not even close to us.

We just walked out, we need to address our broken down sxs quick. Pretty sure the clutch went out on it. Thankfully my wife drove the truck separate so we could continue our hunt.

So tow sxs back to camp, see if we can fix it, eat some food, head back to the main core area again by 3pm hopefully

So I did my part helping the local economy. Got a tire plugged yesterday by the super nice but jealous (guy ready wanted my wife's tag) people at he Tire Den and then today got what I needed to repair the sxs tonight from Basecamp powersports. Didn't really want to help them out but very glad and appreciative they were both able to save the day for us.

Right now we are back in here hopefully that as evening nears, they decide to head this general direction again. We can see a few cows feeding so hopefully the rest of the whole group is hanging out there

Some of the backgrounds have some interesting scenery. Not at all typical elk country to me. Pulling for her to get one

Back