Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Seeth's unexpected FULL fall of "good" hunts

without a doubt they are number 1 in NA. I think the only duck that even can compete in a beauty contest with the wood duck would be the shoveler
I got lucky and shot a beauty drake I late September here about ten years ago now. Only one I have ever seen in the fall. He’s on my wall cause I doubt I’ll ever get another

Hit Damn Seeth Hot Damn on the bull and buck. Nice work on the ducks. Hope the season keeps paying off for you both!! My trigger finger is getting itchy.

Alarm went off at 5am this morning and I chose sleep over ducks. I know, I'm a schmuck!

Did drive around scouting fields for an hour though at light and wow. It's depressing put there. Lots of corn is off already but every field is empty. Barely even saw ducks flying. No doubt this cool weather has sent most of our local duck population south and new birds aren't here yet. Some very cold Temps these next two days, maybe that will help. Either that or @Sask hunter and his freeloading army of moose hunters need to go stomping through the marshes up there and tell them ducks it's time to leave!!!

I’m waiting for sunrise to get those lazy birds moving on this cold morning. It froze hard last night are first of the year finally. All goes well I’ll find a shoot for Saturday am

I’m waiting for sunrise to get those lazy birds moving on this cold morning. It froze hard last night are first of the year finally. All goes well I’ll find a shoot for Saturday am
Great news. Keep freezing up there! We had frost yesterday morning in the bottoms on grass but definitely not a "freeze".

Well have a shoot lined up for Saturday. They have been in there for a week but a little jumpy so we will see what happens. All goes well be a few less geese heading south after Saturday

Well have a shoot lined up for Saturday. They have been in there for a week but a little jumpy so we will see what happens. All goes well be a few less geese heading south after Saturday
you mean more because you spooked them out (at least the ones missed?)

Am I invited? I need a hot field for Saturday AM and right now don't have one!

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papretzelman
Back