Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Secrets to hunting for sale..

Looks like these will go in the "garage sale" pile. Where I'll be able to negotiate in person.
800px-Billy_Mays_Portrait_Cropped.jpg

I call dibbs on the Butt-Out when it hits the sale list.

I found this in the 60% off bin at a local sporting goods store. I passed on it at the time so I could do some research. Anyone know how many A-Hole removals this would be good for? Is the A-Hole Remover just a cheap knock-off of the Butt-Out Tool or should I go back and get it?

IMG_1004.jpeg

I found this in the 60% off bin at a local sporting goods store. I passed on it at the time so I could do some research. Anyone know how many A-Hole removals this would be good for? Is the A-Hole Remover just a cheap knock-off of the Butt-Out Tool or should I go back and get it?

View attachment 286770
It's good to see that another company is giving Butt-Out a run for the money. Competition is what makes this country great. At $11.99 you might want to buy two even though they appear to be well made and capable of removing numerous A-Holes. Good eye in the bargain bin!

View attachment 286770
12 bucks to remove some a holes from your life!? That seems like a damn good deal.

For the record, A Genuine Hunters Orange Butt-Out tool will not survive a driver's seat being slid back and the remaining pieces will not survive the folding seat in an explore.

With that said when you look back and see one of the kids tapping it against their lips while waiting for the rest of party to get back to the rig and you tell them that end was in rear end of muley buck the evening before the look on their faces and the speed at which they move to get water out of the cooler makes for great laughs so much in fact that spot may be ruined for the next three days.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back