Secret to loosing weight.

Moosie

Grand poopa
NOW, You've all heard about the Loose weight, get in Shape tricks... They are Every were !!! I've actually found a TRUE way of doing this. Now, Don't tell any one, I'm thinking about writing a book on My new finding. It's Different then the Popular ones. The 24 hour drink ones or the 48 hour cabbage-no excersize ones..I don't think many people have figured it out... Anyway..... Here is the Secret, Remember now .....
shhh.gif
shhh.gif

Eat less, and Excersize !!!! ;)

Ok, I know it sounds to good to be true, but you too can feel good if you eat less, eat better, and Work out. :D :D

I started Swimming last week. I set a goal of swimming 100 Miles before I go to Mexico. 1 mile is 72 lengths of the pool, (36 laps), 7,200 lengths or 3,600 laps. I need to average 35 laps a day every day for the next 96 days....... I'm up to 418 lengths of the pool. Wish me continuing luck !!!!

Does anyone else swim ?

My sister, Lindsey, swims she's on the high school swim team. And explain this to me...how can a high school that doesn't have a pool have a swim team?????? :confused: :confused: Keep up the good work, just don't loose count. LOL ;) I lost 5 lbs this quarter but I don't know how I eat whenever I can and as much as I can. Odd huh?
Quick Draw

I have no natural flotation, if I stop stroking I sink and that sucks, also if you arse up and drop your rifle in a creek don't think " She'll be right mate " :rolleyes: it will won't me much off for bush hunting and then when you clean miss at 50 metres you just know you shoulda putta a shot thru to check it, This Roar Stags 1 me fuggin zero :(

Moosie,
Yes the weight loss formula is more simple than most people think - you simply burn more calories than you intake = Weight Loss! -memtb

I found an easier way. I finally found a scale that gives me the weight I want. Most scales put me at 188-190 but the other day I found one that said 179. See how easy it is, in under one week I lost 10 pounds. :D

Its not how much you weigh or don't weigh. Its the way you look. I hang out with extremely overweight out of shape people. Makes me look slim and energetic. Stay away from young skinny folks, or you look old and fat.

I'm starting to swim at least once a week. Got a bit of a challenge ahead that involves swimming so I thought I'd better start!

Quick- Our high school didn't have a pool and had a swim team. Just had to travel to swim.

Its not how much you weigh or don't weigh. Its the way you look. I hang out with extremely overweight out of shape people. Makes me look slim and energetic. Stay away from young skinny folks, or you look old and fat.
I like that one whiskers

Delw

HAHA Del....
No wonder I can't seem to find many freinds since I moved to Mt...
or maybe its the fact of to much sheep in the diet... I know it can't be that I smell bad, I have smelled homeless that are a little worse than me.... ;) :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back