Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

seat covers

Wapiti Warrior

I want to find seat covers for my f-350 that fit tight and don't slide when I get in and out of the truck. There are a lot out there that say they are custom fit, but I would like to confirm this.

Thanks for any info.
John

I jut bought a set from Headwaters seat covers a couple months ago and the fit seems to be very good, not sure how much you're willing to spend but they aren't inexpensive. Looking forward to seeing how they hold up throughout the rest of the year.

I got a set of seat covers from Marathon seat covers about 8 years ago. They are great. Liquids just wipe right off them and doesn't stain. The fit is great, they have separate peices for the top and bottom and fit very tightly and there is no movement from them as you get in and out of your truck.

Couple pics from after I installed. There was one spot on the one of the rear seats where it didn't get as tight a fit as I would've liked but I believe that was because of a couple brackets that look to be for a child seat.

Attachments

• IMG_0847.JPG
    IMG_0847.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_0851.JPG
    IMG_0851.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 195
I have 350,000 miles on a set of Marathon F350 covers and they have never been re adjusted or tightened. Mine are cordura.

Back