SD Draw

tzone

Anyone have knowledge on when the deer tag results come out? I was thinking it was late June last year. But, I think it was late July.

The website to check your applications currently is down. Says the draw is be run now.

That would be awesome! Hoping to draw my first SD rifle tag after tagging along with my daughter for 4 seasons.

Reactions: LCH
Looks like my wife drew a wrd tag. I couldn’t check the draw results but in the preference point review it says she was successful for the first choice. Just letting everyone know how I checked.
Zach

In the Preference Point Review and Purchase it said I was "successful in first draw first choice and may not purchase a preference point." Looks like I'll be hunting West River.

By the looks of it, I'm 0 for 35 in the draws this year. Maybe 9 points for West River next year will be enough.

By the looks of it, I'm 0 for 35 in the draws this year. Maybe 9 points for West River next year will be enough.
Tell 35L to go eff itself and try for something else haha. That sucks though, I feel your pain.
Zach

Tell 35L to go eff itself and try for something else haha. That sucks though, I feel your pain.
Zach

Haha. Good advice but not where I applied. Not sure why that unit is so popular though. From the few reports I've gotten it's a sh*tshow.

Thanks for the sneak peek tip.

WRD and BHD both are mine. Double the pleasure, double the fun.

A week should be enough!

Wow! good draw! What area in WR?

I'm guessing I didn't draw since all of you have found out already. Mine says I can't buy a point because I've applied for a point this season. To me that says I didn't draw. Bummer...but that's how it goes!

WR here I come!! Not a primo unit but I'll be hunting, that's what matters! Now to decide if I bother with the archery tag beingst us NRs can't hunt the public land for the first 30 days. Yes I'm still frosted about that !

Haha. Good advice but not where I applied. Not sure why that unit is so popular though. From the few reports I've gotten it's a sh*tshow.
Well that sucks. I don’t know why it’s so popular, there are some big deer up there both mulies and whitetail. When I was growing up I knew there were two places to hunt, the hills and the slim buttes. That was all I heard of. But yes I’ve been up there for the opening of archery and it was a cf. Either way, maybe next year, that’s what I always tell myself haha
Zach

Back